All the bookings will be state confirmed with M/s Andamantrips.com (Sister Concern of Dharohar Vacations & Holidays Pvt. Ltd.) once we receive the written confirmation and we confirm your tour/travel services on receipt of the deposit amount from your end.
Indian Clients can be made the payment by using any of the following methods:-
- By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
- By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
- By Net Banking transaction services Visa & Master Card
1. ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY WITHHOLDING TAX AND DEDUCTION..
2. BANK CHARGES, IF ANY, FOR REMITTANCE (BY REMITTING BANK OR BY INTERMEDIARY BANK) WOULD BE STRICTLY BORNE BY PAYER.
Payment is to be paid by you to M/s Dharohar Vacations & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis. In regards of your Flight booking we would require the 100% payment in advance for issuing the tickets for your
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY:
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing through e-mail & Cancellation charges would be as follows accordingly:
- 45 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 44 days to 25 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 24 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 30% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
FLIGHT CANCELLATION WILL BE AS PER THE RESPECTIVE AIRLINE CANCELLATION POLICY
Irrespective of cancellations if incase we are being informed about the cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 7% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted depending on the amount which we would be charged / recover from the hoteliers we patronize/ unused hotel accommodation. We do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In case of High Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan) - cancellation charges would be advised on the very same time as most of the hotel changes their cancellation policy during the Peak Travel Time.